Monday, April 16, 2007

Thank You

Hello to everyone who has taken a look at my blog or those of you who will be looking at it for the first time. When I first started this blog I never dreamed it would become so popular. I am getting more and more hits everyday and the nice thing is I am starting to get some comments as well. Without all you great readers my blog would have been a flop a long time ago. In the future I will be adding more info that I think everyone can use. I will also be adding more of my short stories for your reading enjoyment or non enjoyment. So in closing I would just like to say thank you one more time. I would also like to ask all of you a favour. If you like my blog then tell your friends and family about it and if you don’t like it then tell me so I can improve it with your suggestions.

Dale Mazurek

No comments: