Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging..

Blogging is another way to express your feelings or give out some useful information to your audience. I enjoy switching from one blog to another, depending on my mood and what experience I have had that day. I have a variety of blogs, ranging from business orientated blogs to hobbies and passions blogs like a blog I have about my passion for China, or my earhthlings blog which has a sociao-political aspect with an entertainment twist attached to it.
You can also montetize your blogs and earn some pocket money from them or if you really get high up in the rankings you can earn a lot more as people will pay you a lot of money for advertising and writing articles.
I earn some money from articles but know I could earn more if I had more time to devote to it. I have so many different business related themes that I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want, it's a little impossible. It is something you can try and experiement with as you see fit.

No comments: