Monday, March 10, 2008

Short articles.

Many short articles that are around 100 to 200 words on average can make you anything from five dollars upwards in places where peopelpublish ezine type articles. I have seen several of these article inclusion places online and people view your articles and if they like it, they purchase it from you to re use it somewhere else which is very good publicity for you as a writer as well as bringing in the extra moola for you.
I haven't yet gone into this area due to lack of time but checking out places like Helium may be a good place to start. You can just google it online and see what it may have to offer you, or vice versa what you might have to offer Helium and its members. I am going to check it out properly when I get more time, probably once I am in the states and I have less running around to do and I am more relaxed over there.

No comments: