Monday, March 19, 2007

Great New Program I Joined

Hello to all

Well for my loyal readers and all my new readers something excited has happened to me today. As most of you know I love writing. It is my passion but lets be realistic at the end of the day its nice to see some dollars signs along with your hard work. Well I found another tool to ad to my arsenal. It is called blogvertise.
How it works is simply put you gegister your blog with http://www.blogvertize.com/ You then have to wait for an approval process but once approved you will start getting assignments that they pay for. The pay starts at 4 bucks and gets way higher than that. I have emailed blogvertize to see if I can list more than one blog and hopefully I will get an answer soon. So for now I am sitting on pins and needles waiting to see if i get approved or not so remember if this is something you think you can do just go to http://www.blogvertize.com/ and sign up.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Have you heard anything from them yet? I'd like to know how you're doing with it, whether it's worth the time. Thanks.